Specialist suppliers of Plastic
ID Card Printers, YMCKO Ribbons,
Lanyards, Blank Plastic Cards.
Health Clubs etc.
Established in London
Trustworthy and reputable family business since 1986
Speak to our friendly and
knowledgeable staff: Mon-
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing
to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together
to as 'CPL' ) relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term CPL or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered
office is Unit B6, Bernard Road, Danes Road Industrial Estate, Romford, Essex RM7
0HX (UK). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
CPL's prior written consent.
Use of ID Card Printers & Accessories
1) Failure to use our approved plastic cards and ribbons may lead to damaging of
the id card printer’s print head or other mechanisms inside the id card printer.
If other materials are used with our machine, the warranty will become null and void.
2) The warranty is non-
3) Quality of your images or photos will dictate the quality of the printed card. We cannot be held responsible for inferior printing if it is the result of the above or your failure to follow guidelines or seek assistance from us.
Whilst we understand that you may be anxious about your product and require us to address any issues quickly as possible, however, we will not tolerate any abuse or aggression towards our staff, either by phone, e-
We are here to help you, but a bit of courtesy costs nothing. In all walks of life, one is more likely to get a more positive response from a courteous person that the one who is not.
We follow all current legislation and are happy to take back your purchase if returned
to us within seven working days from the date of receipt of goods in order for you
to inspect them. In order for us to accept the above and offer a full refund, the
goods must be unused and any accompanying CD's and DVD's must be returned unopened.
If these have been opened, then it will be assumed that the goods have been used
as they form an integral part of your product/package.
It is the customer's duty to ensure that goods are returned to us as undamaged and
packed in such a way that any potential damage can be avoided. Customers must also
inform us in writing or by e-
It is a condition of the contract that the purchaser will bear the shipping costs of returning the goods to us within the stipulated period. When returning goods, please ensure that nothing is thrown away and everything is returned.
CPL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CPL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th February 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better
service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research
purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information
to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us
analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it
to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes
and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you
prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the
Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of
the information held on you please write to CPL, Unit B6, Bernard Road, Romford,
Essex RM7 0HX
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CPL and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CPL. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CPL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of CPL -
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
· You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-
· You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, and Wales.
Terms & Conditions
Established since 1986. Suppliers to Government Departments, Educational Establishments, Health Sector & Businesses.
Creative Printers of London